Sunday, July 5, 2009

Au revoir!


Title: "Eiffel Tower"
12"x12" digital drawing
© 2009 Christine Pierce

It feels like I just unpacked my bags, and yet tomorrow I am leaving for another vacation. This time I'm going to the south of France and Paris for a dear friend's 50th birthday celebration. Here's hoping that the lavender will be in full bloom and the croissants will be as delectable as I remember!

I will be taking oodles of pictures and will have lots to share when I get back in mid-July. After that, I promise to settle down and get back into the art-making mode.

Until then, au revoir!

2 comments:

Unknown July 5, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Love this... Super ENVIOUS that you're going to France for a party!!!! What kind of friends do you have any way? Do they need another one by chance? ;o)

Have a great great time. I'm sure we'll see wonderful images as a result of your trip. Bon Voyage!

Charlene Brown July 5, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Looking forward to seeing a unique take on the south of France in your lovely spontaneous style.

 

  © Blog template adapted from Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP