Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Drinking Chocolate

Title: "Drinking Chocolate"
18" x 18" digital interpretation
©2009 Christine Pierce

I may have mentioned that my favorite place for imbibing hot "drinking chocolate" in Portland is Cacao. I had my camera with me on a recent visit and photographed a demi-tasse of hot, spicy Mexican drinking chocolate. Mmm-mm, so good!

The actual cup and saucer were bright, white porcelain. I added a woodcut filter and some borders in Corel Painter 11and Photoshop to get this swirly-effect.

4 comments:

Charlene Brown June 9, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

This set of variations is beautifully done -- I really like your choice of treatments. And it looks delicious!

christine June 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Thank you, Charlene. It was fun choosing the color palette for this — almost as much fun as drinking the chocolate itself! :)

Pat June 9, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Nice, so clean. Great design.

christine June 9, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Pat, thank you so much!

 

  © Blog template adapted from Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP