Monday, May 4, 2009

Dog Sketch of "Major"

Title: "Major" ©2009 Christine Pierce
3x5 watercolor, micron pen and PS4
on 140-lb cold press
(please click on image to enlarge)

The other day, I went for a walk with my dad and his two dogs, Major and Ellie. I had my camera with me and was able to catch a calm pose of Major for this sketch. He is a two-year old rescue dog who is part border collie and part unknown.

It was so much fun watching Major and Ellie romp and play together in the park! If I can ever catch Ellie in a quiet moment, I will draw her, too.

3 comments:

Unknown May 4, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

too cute!!!! This is an awesome sketch and painting.

caseytoussaint May 5, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Excellent sketch! He's so full of personality!

christine May 6, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Thank you, Sheila and Casey! Major is such a sweet dog that sketching him was a delight!

 

  © Blog template adapted from Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP