Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I was surprised and delighted to be given the Kreativ Blogger Award from the wonderful artist and fellow blogger, Christine Regan. This award is such a friendly acknowledgment and I am very honored to receive it. Thank you, Christine!

As part of the Award requirements, here are seven random things that I love:

  • pink tree blossoms;
  • gardening with my husband;
  • iced soy lattes;
  • drinking the aforementioned iced soy lattes in the company of good friends;
  • listening to my younger son practice his electric bass;
  • watching "Arrested Development" reruns with my older son;
  • geeky computer technology that allows me to play with art in new ways.
And now, I present the Kreativ Blogger Award to seven other bloggers. Visiting these artists' blogs always brings a smile to my face and a lightness to my day:

3 comments:

Camille LaRue Olsen May 7, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Congratulations, Christine! You most definitely deserve this award. I hope that having you pass it on to me will help remind me to get something created every day, as you do. I love coming to your blog also and it definitely is always an upper, which I very much appreciate!

L.Holm May 7, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Congrats, Christine. Much deserved, and many thanks for passing on the honor :-)
Liz

Archie and Melissa May 8, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

hi christine!
congratulations on the award and thank you soooo much for sharing it with me. you made my day!
:) melissa

 

  © Blog template adapted from Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP